2018 Trip Application.
Rolling admission. Priority will be given to those who apply by May 10th. July 1st is the final deadline.
To join us:
1. Fill out a teen application by clicking here.
2. Fill out parent application by clicking here.
3. Mail the applications to: 1602 88th Ave SW Olympia, WA 98512, OR scan and email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After your application has been received, you and your parent will be contacted to set up an information interview with a licensed counselor and one of our trip leaders. The both have lots of experience with grief and/or have experience running grief groups.
5. The interview will last about an hour and the goal is to learn about you and how we can best suit your needs to go through the process of grief. We want to make sure that this trip is a good fit for you.
6. After that, if you are up for the trip, we will all meet at a cookout orientation to prepare for the trip and to review what to expect and what you will need. We will go over the basics of backpacking there too. Orientation for both hikes is on Saturday, July 21.
Please text/call if you have any questions or difficulties: (503) 567-9196.
This trip is supported by our donors, including: